While cleaning through my Evernotes in a effort to get a little more organized, I stumbled across a recipe that some how made it in. This just goes to show that even your digital archives can start to become cluttered with stuff you don’t realize is there. It appears that this is a recipe for aphrodisiac muffins, my suggestion is that you eat them throughout the day with your lover and see what happens. Please comment with your stories!
- 1 3/4 cup – all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons – baking powder
- 1 teaspoon – ginger
- 1 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 15 ginsengcapsules – open the capsules to get the powder
- 2 oz – semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 stick – butter
- 1/3 cup – honey
- 1 cup – milk
- 2 egg whites – beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix flour, baking powder, spices and ginseng in a large bowl.
- Slowly melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave or on the stove top. Mix until smooth.
- Stir just enough to blend, pour into greased or nonstick muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are brown.
- Let muffins cool before removing from pan.